Physical violence is, for example, be beaten, kicked, micro-filed, pushed and exposed to grip.
Sexual violence is to be forced to take part in, or look at, sexual acts against their will.
Material or economic violence is to break the family's things, personal belongings or childrens toys. It may also be to not decide over their own money.
- In the past decade the number of women living in poverty has increased disproportionately to the number of men, particularly in the developing countries. The feminization of poverty has also recently become a significant problem in the countries with econ
- More about women and poverty
- Women and powerty
- Emotional abuse in a relationship
- More about emotional abuse
- Signs of abusive relationship
- What is woman abuse?